Great Raft Brewing is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our growing team and knowledgeably present our beer in the Great Raft Brewing tasting room. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate the finer points of beer appreciation and have a true passion for beer. This doesn’t mean “I drink a lot of beer on the weekends.” This posting is for tasting room staff only. If you have previously applied and are still interested, please re-apply.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to: Serving beer, bussing, cleaning everything, using POS system for transactions, preparing bar for opening shifts, closing down after evening shifts, selling/stocking merchandise, moving/restocking kegs, working private events. Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
Must be 21 years old or older and have the endurance to be on your feet serving beers for the duration of a shift, among various other tasks.
The candidate will:
- Have a strong craft beer knowledge and a thirst for more. Certified Cicerone Beer Server highly desirable.
- Have serving / bar experience.
- Have a passion for craft beer culture.
- Be easy going and have a fun attitude. Its beer after all.
- Be willing to give brewery tours to 20-30 people.
- Have the ability to know a menu of up to 10 beers like the back of your hand.
- Have a positive and professional attitude.
- Have a sense of ugency and self-starting personality.
- Be friendly and always put the guest first.
- Reside in North Louisiana. (No out of state candidates will be considered).
- Have the ability to work at least two shifts a week. Flexible schedule preferred. Planned operating hours will be Thursday-Friday, 4-9pm and Saturday 12-9pm.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com by Sunday, May 3, along with a brief cover letter explaining why you’re interested and why you believe you’re a good fit. Put “I want to be a GRB Beertender ” in the subject line. Please do not call or stop by the brewery.