We're growing, and so is our team! We are in immediate need of an additional team member to join our operations team as a cellar assistant.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: forklift operation, loading & unloading freight from trailers, assisting production team with day-to-day tasks as needed, such as canning, filtering, kegging, and cleaning.
The qualified applicant must be 21+ years of age and have the following:
- Passion for beer!
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week, with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the utmost respect for quality and cleanliness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in a factory/production setting with wide temperature ranged environment
We are offering full-time (40+ hours / week). Compensation commensurate with experience.
We have an amazing team of hard working individuals that come to work every day ready to work. We have established a culture of accountability, teamwork, and fun.
Qualified applicants please submit a cover letter, resume and at least two professional references with the subject line “Great Raft Cellar Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Be sure to tell us why you want to join our team and how you can help us continue to produce amazing beer.
P.S. If you've applied in the past and are still interested, please re-apply.