We’re Hiring! We are looking for an experienced sales representative to establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with key retailers within the greater New Orleans area. The right candidate will have previous sales experience in the beer industry and be passionate about beer.
- Strong working knowledge of the 3-tier system with the ability to balance the demands of wholesaler management and retail execution.
- Maintains constant communication with Great Raft management team.
- Works directly with the territory wholesaler and their sales staff to promote sales, promote the Great Raft Brewing brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals.
- Maintains consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule including chain and independent on and off premise accounts.
- Monitors beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes; monitor product for freshness.
- Conducts ongoing brand training.
- Attains pre-determined sales and distribution goals.
- Assists at all special events and festivals in the territory.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys, analyze brand performance).
- Assists in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and hold a clean driving record with Personal Liability auto insurance.
- Familiarity with the New Orleans market and willingness to travel extensively within the market.
- Meticulous organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently work and identify opportunities.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages.
- Must be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Must have successfully completed Cicerone Beer Server certification or be able within 30 days of start date.
Qualified applicants can send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Disclaimer: We brew great beer and work together to deliver a consistent experience and product to folks who expect the best. Our team is passionate, dedicated and detail focused. If you doubt your ability or bring that same commitment and passion to our team then don’t waste our time. If you like hard work, amazing beer, and spreading the craft beer gospel, apply away!