We're growing, and so is our team! We are in immediate need of an additional team member to join our operations team as a cellar assistant.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: forklift operation, loading & unloading freight from trailers, assisting production team with day-to-day tasks as needed, such as canning, filtering, kegging, and cleaning.
The qualified applicant must be 21+ years of age and have the following:
- Passion for beer!
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week, with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the utmost respect for quality and cleanliness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in a factory/production setting with wide temperature ranged environment
We are offering full-time (40+ hours / week). Compensation commensurate with experience.
We have an amazing team of hard working individuals that come to work every day ready to work. We have established a culture of accountability, teamwork, and fun.
Qualified applicants please submit a cover letter, resume and at least two professional references with the subject line “Great Raft Cellar Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 8th. Be sure to tell us why you want to join our team and how you can help us continue to produce amazing beer.