We're hiring for two different roles within the brewery - brand ambassador for North/Central Louisiana, as well as cellarman. Descriptions for both can be found below. Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell us why you want to join our team and how you can help us continue to produce amazing beer.
We’re Hiring! We are looking for an experienced brand ambassador to establish and maintain a professional sales relationship with key retailers within the North Louisiana area. Markets include Shreveport/Bossier, Natchitoches, Alexandria/Fort Polk, Ruston/Monroe and Lake Charles. The right candidate will have previous sales experience in the beer industry and be passionate about beer.
- Strong working knowledge of the 3-tier system with the ability to balance the demands of wholesaler management and retail execution.
- Maintains constant communication with Great Raft management team.
- Works directly with the territory wholesaler and their sales staff to promote sales, promote the Great Raft Brewing brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals.
- Maintains consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule including chain and independent on and off premise accounts.
- Monitors beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes; monitor product for freshness.
- Conducts ongoing brand training.
- Attains pre-determined sales and distribution goals.
- Assists at all special events and festivals in the territory.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys, analyze brand performance).
- Assists in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and hold a clean driving record with Personal Liability auto insurance.
- Familiarity with the Shreveport market and willingness to travel extensively within the market.
- Meticulous organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Vocal and Knowledgeable presentation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently work and identify opportunities.
- Understand and adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages
- Must be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Must have successfully completed Cicerone Beer Server certification or be able within 30 days of start date
Qualified applicants can send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Disclaimer: We brew great beer and work together to deliver a consistent experience and product to folks who expect the best. Our team is passionate, dedicated and detail focused. If you doubt your ability to bring that same commitment and passion to this role, this may not be the right fit for you. If you like hard work, amazing beer, and spreading the craft beer gospel, apply away!
We are looking to hire a cellarman / cellarwoman to help manage the many aspects of day-to-day operations of the brewery and cellar. If you have a passion for beer and share our commitment to quality and safety, please read our job posting and apply!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: forklift operation, loading & unloading freight from trailers, assisting production team with day-to-day tasks as needed, such as canning, filtering, kegging, and cleaning.
The qualified applicant must be 21+ years of age and have the following:
- Passion for beer!
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week, with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the utmost respect for quality and cleanliness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in a factory/production setting with wide temperature ranged environment
- We are offering full-time (40+ hours / week). Compensation commensurate with experience.
We have an amazing team of hard working individuals that come to work every day ready to work. We have established a culture of accountability, teamwork, and fun.
Qualified applicants please submit a cover letter, resume and at least two professional references with the subject line “Great Raft Cellar Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Be sure to tell us why you want to join our team and how you can help us continue to produce amazing beer.
P.S. If you've applied in the past and are still interested, please re-apply.
Great Raft is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our team and knowledgeably present our beer in the Great Raft Brewing tasting room. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate the finer points of beer appreciation and have a true passion for beer. This doesn’t mean “I drink a lot of beer on the weekends.” Operating hours are Wednesday - Friday, 4-9pm and Saturday 12-9pm. Having the ability to work more than one shift a week is a plus, and we would prefer folks with a flexible schedule. If you have previously applied and are still interested, please re-apply.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to: Serving beer, bussing, cleaning everything, using POS system for transactions, preparing bar for opening shifts, closing down after evening shifts, selling/stocking merchandise, moving/restocking kegs, working private events. Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
Must be 21 years old or older and have the endurance to be on your feet serving beers for the duration of a shift, among various other tasks.
The candidate will:
Have a strong craft beer knowledge and a thirst for more. Certified Cicerone Beer Server highly desirable.
Have serving / bar experience.
Have a passion for craft beer culture.
Be easy going and have a fun attitude. Its beer after all.
Be willing to give brewery tours to 20-30 people.
Have the ability to know a menu of up to 10 beers like the back of your hand.
Have a positive and professional attitude.
Have a sense of ugency and self-starting personality.
Be friendly and always put the guest first.
Reside in North Louisiana. (No out of state candidates will be considered).
Have the ability to work more than one shift a week. Flexible schedule preferred.Planned operating hours will be Thursday-Friday, 4-8pm and Saturday 12-8pm.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com, along with a brief cover letter explaining why you’re interested and why you believe you’re a good fit. Put “I want to be a GRB Beertender ” in the subject line. Please do not call or stop by the brewery.