In the vast majority of cases, beer is best when fresh. However, there a few exceptions to the rule. Some styles evolve and develop with age, if cared and stored for properly. We have been sitting a few releases that we sample periodically to see how the flavors change over time. Lucky for you, we have a handful of bottles that we think have hit their peak, and look forward to sharing these beers with you.
We have a selection of limited quantity releases. Everything is priced the same it was when first released. Join us Aug 5th for our second vintage release.
- 2016 Rum Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy – Limit of 2 at $15
- 2016 Drunk Uncle – Limit of 2 at $12
- 2016 Farmhouse Slang Batch 002 – Limit of 3 at $7
- 2016 You, Me and Everyone We Know Batch 002 – Limit of 2 at $9
- 2017 You, Me and Everyone We Know Batch 003 – Limit of 4 at $9
- 2017 You, Me and Everyone We Know Batch 004 – Limit of 2 at $9
- 2017 Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy (Vietnamese Cinnamon and Coffee) – Limit of 1 at $15
Additionally, we will have the following on tap to enjoy on site. No crowler/growler fills.
- 2016 Heaven Hill Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy
- 2016 Drunk Uncle
- 2016 Farm House Slang Batch 002
- (New) 2017 Oceans Between Us Batch 003 on Peaches