Are you a beer lover in the Shreveport/Bossier area with Office Management & Accounting skills? Come join us!
What We’re Looking For
Great Raft Brewing is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Office Manager to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a team member who can work independently, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is results focused, can work with teams and individuals across the company, has an excellent work attitude and loves beer.
If this is you, you’re up for the challenge and want to work with a fun group of people…keep reading.
This is the perfect job for a professional seeking a hands-on position that will have an immediate impact on growing local business. This individual will be responsible for managing office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and meticulous record-keeping. Duties will include a variety of administrative and financial tasks including, but not limited to maintaining payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, communications, reporting and working with vendors.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Complete and submit monthly, quarterly and annual Federal and state beer excise and sales tax reports
- Develop mastery of relevant business systems and software
- Develop and maintain filing system and procedures for records management
- Work closely with owners to develop weekly/monthly dashboard reports
- Prepare AP check mailings
- Credit card receipt management
- Journal Entries
- Invoice Reconciliation
- Oversee/coordinate accounting operations
- Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner and maintain all related records.
- 3-5 years Office Management Experience
- 1-5 years dual entry accounting, A/P & A/R experience
- QuickBooks Online Experience
- Excellent organization skills, Self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to work/thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work under time constraints and meet critical deadlines with an attention to detail
- Effective listening skills and ability to communicate tactfully
- Past experience with inventory and cost control in a manufacturing, production or distribution related business a plus
Be willing and able to work a regular M-F full time work schedule which may, on occasion, require evenings and holidays. Position requires bending, standing and walking. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and a clean driving record.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief cover letter explaining why you’re interested and why you believe you’re a good fit.