We're looking for an experienced salesperson in both the DFW and Arkansas markets to help us fuel our growth. Please note we're hiring for 2 separate positions - 1 for DFW and 1 for Arkansas.
These individuals should be extremely social and outgoing, well versed, and truly live the craft beer movement. The ideal Great Raft salesperson would embrace today’s technology in ways that give him or her a leg up on their schedule, managing customer relations, and individual productivity.
- Ensure that we are achieving our local sales targets
- We measure sales productivity through, number of daily customer connections, and your closing rate. Expect to record all connections, from both productive and unproductive calls.
- Work directly with the territory wholesaler and their sales staff to promote sales, promote the Great Raft Brewing brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing clients and potential accounts by consistently, persistently, and respectfully delivering value
- Emailing suggestions, relevant articles, relevant news to potential and existing accounts
- Cold calling
- Speaking engagements
- Sales calls
- Handwritten thank you cards
- Focus on, maintain, prune, grow, and work from target customer list
- Keep track of your relationships and interactions each day using Lilypad, our CRM tool
- Understand and evangelize Great Raft Brewing's philosophy, branding, and approach to craft beer
- Utilize technology to strengthen your attention to detail
- Maintain constant communication with Great Raft management team.
- Monitor beer inventory to maintain proper amounts based on sales trends, promotions, and seasonal changes; monitor product for freshness.
- Conduct ongoing brand training
- Schedule / plan events
- Assist at all special events and festivals in the territory.
- Perform administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys, analyze brand performance).
- Assist in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Develop quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
Qualities of Ideal Candidate
- Confident, poised and comfortable with selling and closing
- Loves craft beer. You find yourself steeped in the area beer culture
- DFW candidate should live in the DFW metro area. Arkansas candidate should live in Fayetville or Little Rock metro.
- At least 3-5 years of experience selling and managing relationships and accounts, with a proven track record and references
- Outgoing, optimistic and trusting of others
- Persuasive and well spoken
- Embraces and uses technology (CRM, time management apps, etc.) to help strengthen attention to detail
- Self-directed and self-starting to achieve business objectives
- Strong working knowledge of the 3-tier system with the ability to balance the demands of wholesaler management and retail execution.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and hold a clean driving record with Personal Liability auto insurance.
- Meticulous organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Understand and adhere to all local, state, and federal regulations with regard to the selling of alcoholic beverages
- Be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization
Benefits of Job
- Free beer
- Felxibility with work schedule
- Fun work environment with an awesome team
- Salary will be based on experience.
- Major holidays and paid vacation / personal days / sick leave
If you are interested and believe you would be a good fit, please emal your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.