Louisiana Craft Brewers Week is September 17-23. This week-long commemoration of the beers brewed right here in Louisiana, and of the people who brew them is in its fifth year and we already have a vareity of events planned at the brewery, as well as bars and restaurants statewide.
New this year is the Louisiana’s Office of Tourism’s Bayou Krewe Ambassador Program tie in for LACBW. For September, the Krewe’s theme is tailgating and the Tourism Office is asking that folks share pictures and video of local beer on social media tagging #OnlyLouisiana, #LAFootball and #LABrews. They will be sending the highest performing participants rewards (Bayou Krewe hats, shirts and drinking cups, and gifts from Louisiana breweries).
Check out the list of events we have planned below. Be sure to check back often as new events are added.
- Wed, 9/20 - Side Lot Series, a special collaboration with The 7th Tap
- Thurs, 9/21 - Cultivate the 318 with Chef Hardette Harris
- Fri, 9/22 - Specialty casks
- Sat, 9/23 - Oceans Between Us - Batch 005 release
- Mon, 9/18 - Daq's - Meet the Great Raft team
- Tues, 9/19 - Oceans Between Us Vertical at Twisted Root Shreveport
- Saturday, 9/23 - Cornhole Tournament at Twisted Root Bossier
- Tues, 9/19 - Wood Pizza 6 PM - Oceans Between Us
- Wed, 9/20 - Whole Foods Uptown 5 PM sampling
- Wed, 9/20 - Brass Monkey Slidell 8 PM- Grace and Grit, Oceans Betwen Us, Commotion
- Thurs, 9/21 - The Wurst Biergarten - Grace and Grit, Oceans Between Us
- Fri, 9/22 - Avenue Pub 12 PM - Grace and Grit, Oceans Between Us and other specialty beers
- Sat, 9/23 - Cooter Brown's 12 PM - Discounted pitchers of Great Raft beer during LSU game
- Sat, 9/23 - Avenue Pub (Zwanze Day) - Oceans Between Us, You, Me & Everyone We Know Batch 003
- Sun, 9/24 - Butcher 10 AM - Grace and Grit, Oceans Between Us, and more paired with brunch specials
- Coming soon
- Tues, 9/19 Keep the Pint Night - 5 pm Spirit's, 7 pm Finnegan's Wake