We have a jam-packed week of activities planned for American Craft Beer Week. Check out the graphic below for all of our tasting room-based activities.
Check out more info about all market events across the state below. Check back often as we add more events and details. Questions? Send us a note.
- Mon, 5/16 - Tap Invasion at Twisted Root 6 PM - Includes Come What Mayhaw, Near and Far, At Arm's Length, Reasonably Corrupt, Southern Drawl and Commotion.
- Tues, 5/17 - Rooftop Beer Yoga at Remington 7-9 PM (Buy tickets)
- Tuesday, 5/17 - $4 pints at Noble Savage from 5-7 PM
- Tuesday, 5/17 - Pint night and $4 cans at Stray Cat from 7-9 PM
- Wed, 5/18 - Heliopolis presents: LIVEPaint Art Battle 6-9 PM
- Wed, 5/18 - Belgian Beer Education at Strange Brew 6 PM (Buy tickets)
- Mixed Feelings - Mixed Fermentation Saison
- Oceans Between Us (Batch 001) - 100% Brettanomyces IPA
- Come What Mayhaw - Sour Ale with Mayhaws
- Thurs, 5/19 - Cultivate the 318 -- a Mahaffey Farms and Ki’Mexico Pop Up with live music from Joey Kneiser and Kelly Smith of Glossary
- Fri, 5/20 - Make Believer Session IPA draft launch in tasting room + Rotolo’s SHV, Twisted Root, Daq’s, Round Bar
- Saturday, 5/21 - Crawfish Boil 12-4 PM (Buy tickets in advance to save)
- Saturday, 5/21 - BikeFest @ Great Raft Brewing - 3-8 PM
- Sunday, 5/22 - ACBW Hangover Brunch @ Ki’Mexico - 10:30 AM - 2 PM
- Sunday, 5/22 - Sour Beer Soirée @ Parish Taceaux 4-6 PM (Buy tickets)
- Sour Beer Pairing - 5 beers paired with 5 bites from Parish Taceaux
- Great Raft Brewing / Upland Come What Mayhaw + 4 Upland sours
Weeklong in Shreveport
- Burger and Beer Pairings at Grub Burger
- Food and Beer Pairings at Marilynn's Place
- $4 cans at Stray Cat
Ruston / Monroe
- Thursday, 5/19 - Chocolate covered raspberry Reasonably Corrupt pin at The Pickle Barrel 5 PM
- Thursday, 5/19 - Chocolate covered raspberry Reasonably Corrupt pin at Sundown 7 PM
Greater NOLA Area
- Sunday, 5/15: Butcher Beer Brunch featuring Commotion, All My Tomorrows, Near and Far, Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy and bottle pours of Come What Mayhaw. 10 am til....
- Tuesday, 5/17 - Great Raft night at World of Beer Downtown - 5-7 PM. Pouring Commotion, Bourbon Old Mad Joy, All My Tomorros
- Tuesday, 5/17 - Great Raft night at World of Beer Metarie - 7:30 - 9:30 PM. Pouring Southern Drawl, Reasonably Corrupt and All My Tomorrows
- Tuesday, 5/17 - Barrel Aged Draft Night at Avenue Pub - 5 PM. 2015 and 2016 Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy available on tap.
- Thursday, 5/19 - Ale on Oak - Come What Mayhaw, All My Tomorrows, Make Believer all on tap!
- Thursday, 5/19 - Yappy Hour at Bulldog Mid City from 5:30 - 7 PM. Commotion, Reasonably Corrupt, All My Tomorrows, Make Believer and Come What Mayhaw.
- Friday, 5/20 - Company Burger 12:30 till 2 PM. Keep the Pint when you buy a Make Believer Session IPA
- Friday, 5/20 - Great Raft flight night at Blackened Brew (Hammond) including flagship beers + Near and Far + All My Tomorrrows + bottle pours of Come What Mayhaw. Starts at 6:30 PM. Flights available in half pint pours or 5oz.
- Friday, 5/20 - Chimes Covington LOCAL night. Enjoy Come What Mayhaw, Make Believer, Southern Drawl, Reasonably Corrupt, and Near and Far!
- Saturday, 5/21 - Great Raft specials at Bulldog Uptown starting at 3 PM. Commotion, Make Believer, Come What Mayhaw on tap.
- Saturday, 5/21 - Come What Mayhaw on tap at Cooter Brown's, along with Make Believer and All My Tomorrows from 8:30 - 10 PM.
- Saturday, 5/21 - Men Who Cook & Men Who Mix
- Wednesday, 5/18 - Whole Foods - pouring Southern Drawl, All My Tomorrows, Commotion, Reasonably Corrupt - 4:30 - 6 PM
- Wednesday, 5/18 - Brisket and Brew pairing at Social Southern Table. $32.00 per person. 6:30 pm