We're opening early on Black Friday at Noon.
Free brewery tour at 2 PM.
Also, a special double barrel variant of Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy will be released. This batch was aged in Pappy Van Winkle barrels for 6 months, then transferred to super fresh Buffalo Trace barrels for another 6 months. This particular release will be indicated by silver wax and bottled on date. We'll start selling bottles when we open on Friday the 24th at noon, with a limit of 5 bottles per person ( $15 each). We will also have a very limited amount on tap in the tasting room that we hope lasts through the evening.
Here are a few guidelines. Please read carefully.
- The release day event at the brewery is the only place that bottles of Double Barrel Old Mad Joy will be available. Doors will open at noon and bottles will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- We get inquiries about this beer on a regular basis, so please plan accordingly. Please don’t show up at 5PM and complain if we are sold out.
- Please do not call or email asking about reserve bottles. We are doing our best to give everyone plenty of heads up. The four bottle limit and clear communication is the best we can do to assure those interested know when and where to procure this beer.
- If the need for a line occurs, please form one in an orderly fashion and act like adults. It’s just beer, we can (and will) make more.
- We do not have bags or boxes. If you plan on buying multiple bottles please bring something to carry out your barrel aged goodness. Life is too short to spend it cleaning up glass in the parking lot.
- We will have Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy on tap at the brewery when we open at noon. 10oz servings will be poured as long as it lasts. Sorry, no growler or crowler fills.
- A limited number of kegs will be distributed across Louisiana, East Texas and DFW.