From time-to-time, we like to play around with cask conditioned beers and share those with you in the tasting room.
After such a fun, successful Crush the Pin event last year, we're bringing it back! On March 18, we'll tap 10+ new cask creations at the same time!
This event will feature 10+ pins of real ale goodness.
Expect some oddball ingredients added in the name of butchering a timeless tradition.
One ticket is $25 and includes:
- Early access to GRB before we open to public - 11 am entry
- 10 tickets for 5 oz pours from the pins
- Brief cask education overview from Andrew Nations (founder) and Kevin Brown (brewer)
Tickets are available in our online store and in the tasting room.
Pints from the pins will not be made available until 2 PM. Additional sample pours may be purchased between 11-2 by event ticket holders only. At 2 PM, the beer will be made available to anyone at the brewery. We'll announce a complete list of the pins that will be available as we get closer to the event, but here's a sneak preview:
- Gin infused Southern Drawl
- Commotion with Citra and lemon peel
- Grace and Grit with Galaxy
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Reasonably Corrupt
- You, Me & Everyone We Know - Batch 003 with Passion Fruit
Additional sample pours (5 oz) will be $2
Pints (12 oz) will be $5
**A cask is a vessel that contains unpasteurized beer which is naturally carbonated through the use of active yeast inside the cask. Casks come in multiple sizes - a pin contains approx 5 gallons.