In the vast majority of cases, beer is best when fresh. However, there a few exceptions to the rule. Some styles evolve and develop with age, if cared and stored for properly. We have been sitting a few releases that we sample periodically to see how the flavors change over time. Lucky for you, we are clearing out the cellar and sharing them with all of you in our "Better with Age" beer fest. We think these beers have hit their peak, and look forward to sharing these beers with you.
We have a selection of limited quantity releases. Everything is priced the same it was when first released. Join us Aug 11th for our second vintage release.
- 2016 Rum Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy – $15
- 2016 Farmhouse Slang Batch 001 – $7
- 2017 You, Me and Everyone We Know Batch 003 – $9
- 2017 Oceans Between Us 004 (Nelson Sauvin) – $8
- 2017 Oceans Between Us 005 (Cascade + Blood Orange) – $8
- 2018 Oceans Between Us 006 (DDH El Dorado) – $8
- 2017 Cheat Day Donut Milk Stout – $12
- 2017 Rum Barrel Aged Creature of Habit – $12
- 2017 Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy (Vietnamese Cinnamon and Coffee) – $15
- 2018 Double Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy – $15
- 2018 Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy with Coffee – $15
Additionally, we will have the following on tap to enjoy on site. No crowler/growler fills.
- 2016 Heaven Hill Barrel Aged Old Mad Joy
- 2016 Farmhouse Slang Batch 003 (Galaxy)
- 2017 Oceans Between Us Batch 005 (Cascade on Blood Oranges)
- 2017 Barrel Aged Creature of Habit
- 2017 You, Me and Everyone We Know Batch 003
Special tapping of You, Me and Everyone We Know Batch 001 (mayhaw) at 2 pm.
Delicious food pairings from St. Laurent. Stay tuned for menu specials.